COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Due to the COVID-19, a lot has changed. We’d like to give you an idea of what to expect. Dr. Martin wants to assure you that we are taking this very seriously.
In our practice, infection control has always been a top priority. Our infection control processes are designed to keep our patients and staff safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Due to COVID-19, you will see some changes when it is time for your appointment. We made these changes for both your and our protection. Here are some examples:
1. We will ask that when you arrive you stay in your car and call the office. (925) 283-8101
2. We continue to minimize the amount of people in the office at any time. We will let you know when we are ready to seat you.
3. Per CDC guidelines we are still required to ask that you wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one at the door.
4. We will ask that you use hand sanitizer prior to being seated.
5. You’ll notice that our employees are wearing proper PPE (personal protection equipment): surgical gowns, surgical masks, face shields, and hair covers at all times. This certainly makes for an awkward social interaction! We promise we are smiling under those masks!
6. Each operatory is equipped with HEPA 13 air filtration that recycles the air at least every 5 minutes.
We are working on ways to make future appointments, as well as payments, in a remote fashion.
We look forward to seeing you soon, and are happy to answer any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Martin, Dr. Richert and Team